GM, Travel Retail/EU Export Andreas Fehr: “I am confident that this new structure will allow us to leverage existing best practice processes across both exporting business units.”
SWITZERLAND. Kraft Foods has decided to consolidate two business units, its World Travel Retail Division (WTRD) and its EU Export operation (created last November) under a common Travel Retail/EU Export roof.
It will be headed by Andreas Fehr, General Manager, Travel Retail/EU Export.
In order to provide optimal management and functional support to the two business units, effective 15 December 2004, Kraft is creating a new functional matrix organization thereby extending the role of the functional heads. These are:
– Arthur Birrer, Manager Customer Service & Logistics, Travel Retail/EU Export
– Victoria Navratil, Manager Marketing, Travel Retail/EU Export
– Vitus Alig, Manager Financial Planning & Analysis, Travel Retail/EU Export
They will report with a solid line into Andreas Fehr and with a dotted functional line into Jaya P. Singh, Director EU Export:
To further align the WTRD organization, Patrick Dorais, currently Area Manager Continental Europe, UK & Ireland, will in his new role as Global Sales Manager WTRD assume responsibility for the global WTRD sales team, effective 1 October. He will continue to report to Fehr and will have the following direct reports:
• Tom Rinne, Area Manager – Nordic based in Helsinki
• Erica Sim, Area Manager – Asia Pacific based in Singapore
• Bob Porterfield, Area Manager – UK & Ireland based in Southampton
• Mathis Dreher, Area Manager – Americas based in Miami
• Rajiv Malhotra, Area Manager – Middle East, Africa & Indian Subcontinent based in Dubai
• Michael Skoczylas, Regional Sales Manager, North & East Europe based in Zürich
• Yolanda del Mazo, Regional Sales Manager, West & South Europe based in Paris
In the interim, Patrick Dorais will continue to be in charge of the Continental Europe, UK & Ireland area management until a suitable successor has been found.
Fehr commented: “I am confident that this new structure will allow us to leverage existing best practice processes across both exporting business units.”
Patrick Dorais and Victoria Navratil will report to Andreas Fehr
Note: The new centralized EU Export organization was created last November under the leadership of Jaya Singh, Director EU Export, based in Zürich. The new organization is progressing according to plan and will be operational on 15 December.
MORE STORIES ON KRAFT WORLD TRAVEL RETAIL DIVISION