UK. Heathrow Airport is seeking a Head of Retail Property Strategy.
The one-year fixed term contract will see the successful candidate work with Retail & Property Director Fraser Brown.
In promoting the opportunity, Heathrow Airport said: “Generating income is critical to our recovery, but it’s also vital that we create positive passenger and customer experiences. That we make every journey better. You’ll help us to get the balance right – not least so we can continue investing in our world-class environment.
“You’ll be part of a commercial team that drives our profitability across everything from retail, property, and surface access, through to passenger services and engaging with airlines. At the centre of everything we have an exciting agenda for digital and ecommerce, as we look to innovate and change the way our passengers spend with us.”
The role will involve:
- Developing the Retail & Property Space Strategy for Heathrow Campus with an asset value in excess of £3 billion, retail sales of over £2 billion, and income of over £700 million.
- Delivering Retail & Property Space builds and capex management in excess of £40 million per annum
- Lead the operation of Heathrow’s Retail & Property systems including the development, testing and integration of new systems
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members
The following skills are denoted as essential
- Experience in property and retail environments with demonstrable commercial and financial literacy.
- Programme management experience in complex environment
- High level of innovation and creativity to bring solutions and processes to bring efficiencies
- Strong inter-personal, negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to summarise complex issues effectively to gain buy-in from stakeholders
- A degree qualification, or equivalent academic achievement
- The ability to demonstrate the development of positive and collaborative relationships that drive effective delivery
As well as competitive salaries, Heathrow Airport is committed to providing a host of attractive benefits. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, and access to private health insurance.
As an equal opportunities employer, Heathrow Airport encourages applications from a diverse range of individuals.
Note: We will pass interested parties’ details to Heathrow Airport. Please contact us at Martin@MoodieDavittReport.com