INTERNATIONAL. Some great prizes are on offer to retailers and airports visiting exhibitors at the inaugural Moodie Davitt Virtual Travel Retail Expo, which concludes tomorrow (16 October).
As part of the Virtual Expo platform, a running ‘Leaderboard’ sits on the top of the site, based on how intensively a visitor has engaged with exhibitors based on several criteria (see table) below.
Our competition is open to retailers and airport executive visitors.
The following great prizes are among those on offer:
- A bottle of Bowmore Mizunara Cask Finish. This is a seriously amazing liquid and currently on resale for between US$1,800 and US$2,100. It will surely increase further in value based on current auction prices and the rising value of the Bowmore Islay whisky brand under the careful nurturing of brand owners Beam Suntory (Wines, Spirits & Beer Hall). See https://www.bowmore.com/whisky/mizunara-cask-finish for details.
- Courtesy of AirAsia.com, two pairs of 2 return flights from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok available for the next one year (i.e. two separate prizes).
- 1x luxury beauty gift set courtesy of Shiseido Travel Retail (Beauty & Wellbeing Hall)
- Courtesy of Duty Free Global (Wines, Spirits & Beer Hall): A bottle of Scarabus Islay Single Malt and a bottle of Gunpowder Gin Special Ceramic edition (i.e. two separate prizes)
- 1x Ray-Ban sunglasses, courtesy of Luxottica and their Virtual Try-On app (Sunglasses Hall)
Retailer and airport executives in the top 25 as at 09.00 SGT this morning
Yasith Amarasinghe: Flemingo Duty Free Senior Category Manager – Liquor & Tobacco
Eishwar Turshani: Muscat Duty Free Sr. Business Analyst
Philip Au: DFS Group – Senior Assistant Manager Merchandising & Planning – SWT
Hasith Jayamanne: King Power Traveler Co, Merchandising Executive
Sylvester Menon: King Power Traveler Co, Merchandising
Michael Stewart: Harding Senior Buyer, Liquor Tobacco & Confectionery
Choong Bie Kein: Malaysia Airports Niaga Sdn Bhd, Senior Executive
Naresh Weerasinghe: King Power Traveler Co, Head of Merchandising
Chathura Lakmal: King Power Traveler Co, Merchandising Executive
Avi Hayoun: James Richardson, Category Manager