HONG KONG. Paccaya Resources is seeking a Project Manager/Director via The Moodie Davitt Report Jobs page.
The Project Manager will report to the Managing Partner of Paccaya Resources. The main objective of the role is to ensure that projects are conducted in compliance with internal and external frameworks and delivered on time based on reliable and comprehensive information.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Developing project plans and coordinating project teams;
- Identification and management of resources (internal and external) according to defined time/cost/quality parameters;
- Ensuring the development of quality reports for the use the Managing Partner;
- Ensuring compliance with Paccaya Resources Ltd. guidelines;
- Managing, coaching, and developing Business Analysts;
- Supporting Directors as needed.
The position is part of a small multifunctional team (consultants & employees) working with multiple airports on consultancy projects. The role will focus on establishing the organisation to assess business information and present the findings to the client in a way to improve the business.
Projects tend to take 12 months, with monthly visits to client’s airport or business. Multiple consultancy projects take place at the same time. It is a fast paced, multi-project environment where flexibility is required as priorities often change due to external considerations.
Paccaya Resources is a Hong Kong-based company which specialises in advisory services for companies in the travel retail and airport food & beverage industries.
For full details of the advertisement on The Moodie Davitt Report Jobs page, click here.
NOTE: Moodie Davitt Jobs is the best-value, most-read jobs service in the travel retail industry. For details or to place an advertisement, please e-mail Connie@MoodieDavittReport.com.