ISRAEL. Israel Airports Authority (IAA) today issued a tender for the “provision of consultancy services for commercial activities and programmes”.
The deadline for submissions is 10am on 27 June.
The umbrella agreement is a key consulting contract which aims to ensure that IAA can leverage the maximum income from its existing retail footprint and add extra or enhanced footprint where necessary.
The emphasis is on IAA’s hub of Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv, the main gateway to Israel.
The contract requires the successful applicant to provide a number of services including the following:
– Counselling and conducting economic works in relation to “the commercial potential of the commercial areas in the authority’s facilities, finding additional income resources in accordance with the needs on the Israeli retail market and corresponding to the international market”.
– Ideas, plus data and analysis, for populating vacant retail spaces in IAA’s facilities including the relevant retail mix.
– Assisting in the formulation of commercial tenders.
– Guidance and preparation of the commercial programme for the various terminals in IAA’s estate to include “the relevant combination of shops and formulating a marketing concept to the tenders”.
– Assisting in identifying potential players to participate in tenders and marketing of IAA’s tenders around the world.
– Retail financial planning of Ben Gurion Airport Terminal 3.
– Data comparing Ben Gurion Airport against other airports in the world in the following fields: shopping, volume turnover, payments, revenue per square metre, revenue per each outgoing passenger, the contract periods and more.
– A detailed appraisal of Ben Gurion Airport, including “finding additional income resources and examination of the commercial activity”.
The timetable for this tender is as follows:
Issuance of RFP – 18 May, 2017 (today)
Last date of registration – 26 June, 2017
Last date of registration via the website – 25 June, 2017
Last date for clarification requests – 13 June, 2017
Submission date – 27 June, 2017
Validity of proposals – 31 January, 2018
For further queries contact: Michal Veltz (e-mail: email@example.com), tel: 972-3-9750202/581, fax: 972-3-9711296).
NOTE TO AIRPORT OPERATORS: The Moodie Davitt Report is the industry’s most popular channel for launching commercial proposals and for publishing the results. If you wish to promote an Expression of Interest, Request for Proposals or full tender process for any sector of airport revenues, simply e-mail Martin Moodie at Martin@MoodieDavittReport.com.
We have a variety of options that will ensure you reach the widest, most high-quality concessionaire/retailer/operator base in the industry – globally and immediately.
Similarly The Moodie Davitt Report is the only international business intelligence service and industry media to cover all airport consumer services, revenue generating and otherwise. We embrace all airport non-aeronautical revenues, including property, passenger lounges, car parking, hotels, hospital and other medical facilities, the Internet, advertising and related revenue streams.
Please send relevant material, including images, to Martin Moodie at Martin@MoodieDavittReport.com for instant, quality global coverage.
All such stories are consolidated in our popular Tender News section (see home page dropdown menu) that has been running since 2003.