The Moodie Davitt Report has launched The Foodie Report e-Newsletter, a 26-times-a-year publication targeting the burgeoning airport food & beverage sector.
The e-Newsletter links to all the main food & beverage stories to have appeared on The Moodie Davitt Report.com, helping drive traffic to this key editorial section and increasing awareness of airport F&B developments worldwide.
The Foodie Report e-Newsletter is designed to build on the tremendous success of The Airport FAB Conference & Awards, now in their fifth year.
The November 22 2016 issue of The Airport FAB e-Newsletter highlights the following stories:
– FAB 2017: Toronto Pearson Airport to host the world’s leading airport food & beverage event
– New dining brands lead Washington airports’ transformation
– Duty Free Americas Brazil creates F&B division, opens five airport coffee shops
The November 08 2016 issue of The Airport FAB e-Newsletter highlights the following stories:
– Jamie’s Deli makes Nordic debut with SSP amid Oslo Airport transformation
– Denver Airport issues RFP for latest dining and retail concessions
– OTG and Urbani Truffles forge foodie partnership at Newark Airport
The October 26 2016 issue of The Airport FAB e-Newsletter highlights the following stories:
– SSP enters Indian travel food & beverage market through 49% stake in Travel Food Services
– Belo Horizonte Airport opens dramatic 3,000sq m Sense of Place concept
– Westfield unveils transformed Terminal 6 at Los Angeles International
The October 12 2016 issue of The Airport FAB e-Newsletter highlights the following stories:
– Showcasing the best of New Zealand: Auckland Airport set to unveil 43 retail and food & beverage opportunities
– HMSHost and Wayne Gretzky partner for Edmonton Airport restaurant
– HMSHost wins €55 million food & beverage contract in Rotterdam
The September 20 2016 issue of The Airport FAB e-Newsletter highlights the following stories:
– United Airlines and OTG to host key concessions event in Houston
– “Meeting the region’s needs”: Seattle-Tacoma to double retail and dining in North Satellite facility
– Celebrity chef Lorena Garcia partners with HMSHost at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport
The September 06 2016 issue of The Airport FAB e-Newsletter highlights the following stories:
– Food for thought: The Moodie Davitt Report unveils The Airport FAB e-Newsletter
– HMSHost snaps up additional US$65 million contract at Raleigh-Durham Airport
– “Great coffee in a fantastic setting”: HMSHost to open Starbucks at Belfast City
Note: The Airport FAB e-Newsletter offers a range of attractive advertising and sponsorship options for those wishing to reach a highly targeted readership of decision makers.
‘Hotspot’ advertising – high impact button advertising locations, offering front page e-Newsletter visibility – can link to a company’s website, corporate catalogue or contacts page. Several images may be used in a rotation sequence.
The Airport FAB e-Newsletter is e-mailed directly free of charge to 2,000+ named, travel-specific food & beverage decision makers worldwide.
Each issue will be archived permanently at www.MoodieDavittReport.com
To subscribe free of charge, please e-mail Sinead@MoodieDavittReport.com
For advertising enquiries, please contact Sarah@MoodieDavittReport.com