The latest edition of Shopping Extravaganza featuring Jennifer Lopez Deseo on the front cover
QATAR. Qatar Airways has unveiled the latest edition of its inflight duty free magazine Shopping Extravaganza.
The new edition, launched onboard yesterday, features Jennifer Lopez Deseo on the front cover and the Gucci by Gucci fragrance on the back.
The edition runs to 124 pages and features a wide range of new and exclusive items, including the following highlights:
• A Montegrappa pen and Montblanc range of products
• Exclusive skincare for men and women from Biotherm
• Dr Sebagh – the well-being brand ntroduced for the first time on an airline in the region
• Exclusive jewellery from Toscow
• A new digital camera from Sony
• New fashion jewellery and watches
• The latest dual sim card mobile phone from Samsung
• All major new fragrances as well as the traditional best sellers
The new magazine, which the company said is intended to “set even higher standards in creativity and innovation in retailing”, is the brainchild of Qatar Duty Free Company Vice President Krishna Kumari. She controls its product selection, the design concept, the choice of paper and the printing standards. Both design and production are done completely in-house.
The magazine can be viewed by travellers – and readers of The Moodie Report – at www.qatarairways.com.
Your post will appear – once approved – in The Moodie Forum on our home page
MORE STORIES ON QATAR AIRWAYS AND QATAR DUTY FREE